- The treatment will only go ahead if Kate Sheridan deems the treatment safe for the client to receive. If the client is showing signs of being unwell (including cough or cold symptoms, sore throat, temperature) or their consultation reveals red flags that make massage inappropriate/unsafe, Kate reserves the right to cancel the appointment.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform Kate Sheridan of their medical history and medications and to notify her of any changes so that she can ensure a safe treatment.
- In some cases GP or Consultant permission may be required before treatment can go ahead. If you are unsure as to whether this may apply to you please contact Kate to discuss.
- A treatment is confirmed once a date, time and duration has been agreed between Kate and the client.
- If the client is unable to attend the appointment they should give immediate notice to Kate and the Clinic.
- At present there is no late cancellation or missed appointment fee but if a client does not cancel an appointment and fails to attend more than twice they may be asked to pay in advance for future appointments (non-refundable if the appointment is missed).
- If a client is late for an appointment they must be aware that the appointment will still finish at the previously agreed time and the full fee will still be charged.
- Occasionally Kate may be running late; she will still provide the same length treatment, finishing later. If this is not suitable for the client and Kate is running ten minutes late there will be a reduced charge.
- If the client is more than ten minutes late for an appointment Kate reserves the right to cancel the appointment and reschedule.
- Kate or The 919 Clinic may need to cancel an appointment at short or no notice if there emerges a problem with the Clinic environment that makes it unsuitable for treatments, or if Kate is taken ill. Clients will be contacted as soon as possible and the appointment rescheduled.
- Payment must be made immediately after the treatment has been received.
- Payment is made at reception by card or in cash.
- The 919 Clinic sells vouchers that can be used for payment.
- Kate and the 919 Clinic comply with GDPR and client details will be treated with the utmost confidence and only shared with third parties where the client has consented.
- Consultation forms and treatment notes are kept in a locked filing cabinet for seven years.
- When the client signs the consultation form they agree to Kate holding their details. Consultation forms must be completed and signed before the treatment can begin.
- Clients aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult who must also sign the consultation form alongside the client's signature and remain present during the treatment.
- Clients are required to read on this website and/or the 919 Clinic website the information regarding appointments during the pandemic and to sign a declaration of health before their treatment can procede.