- BTEC level 5 Diploma in Advanced Sport and Remedial Massage (London School of Sport Massage)
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences: Herbal Medicine (Westminster University)
- Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy and Therapeutic Massage (Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy)
- I am also a qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education
This is some of the training I have undertaken since qualification, to keep my skills relevant and up to date. It is not a comprehensive list; I have included the most relevant to how I work now.
I update my first aid at work certificate every three years.
- JEMS: Locked out. The emotional brain in movement and rehabilitation
- Essential Somatic Movement with Samantha Holland - an introduction to this practice of identifying and releasing pattens of muscular tension
- Muscle Energy Technique for the pelvis and lumbar spine
- JEMS functional foundations for health, fitness and wellbeing practitioners levels 1 and 2
- Nutrition for musculoskeletal health
- Cadaver dissection day: fascia
- Cadaver dissection day: rotator cuff
- Muscle Energy Technique for the neck and shoulder